Friday, February 04, 2005

Poker Makeout

Abby is playing poker on TV. She looks good, of course. She's wearing her big black glasses, a white collared shirt and her trademark jeans. It's been a while since I've talked to her, but I must have heard about the show, because I'm watching it on TiVo.

Abby wins a big hand, and gets up from her seat to celebrate with someone in the audience. She marches up to a woman who looks remarkably like her, maybe a couple inches shorter, but same white shirt, same long black hair. They hug each other and laugh, enjoying Abby's good fortune. And then...did they just kiss? Is Abby rubbing that woman's breasts? Can they show this on TV?
I jump back with TiVo's Repeat button a couple of times. Yes, they're definitely kissing. And they're both rubbing each other's nipples, pretty clearly. Huh. Abby's a lesbian? It certainly would explain a lot about why she left, I guess.

It hurts, watching it happen, but it also heals the wound a little more. Not like there was much I could have done, is there, if she really wanted to be with a woman? And it is kind of hot. I'm going to watch it a few more times.

This time when I rewind it, the footage has changed. Now there's a bearded homeless guy named Bob in the audience, and he tries to stick his face in between Abby's and her girlfriend's when they go to kiss. I guess Bob doesn't think that pretty girls should be gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home